About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Deck the Halls

The tree is glittering....
 The Noodle's favorite ornament this year--Mulan
 Our first Christmas after we were married, we didn't have a tree topper and decided to make an angel together.
 The pickle ornament...do you have one on your tree?
 Uh...someone missed the memo about looking but not touching!
the house is decked out...
Just tried my hand at these glitter trees...easy and just enough bling!
the stockings have been hung...
 the cards have been mailed...
and the cookies have been baked...all that's left to do is wrap!!!  How are your preparations coming?

No comments: