About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Advent chain--Day 14

"Take a walk down memory land with the Christmas scrapbook"

The first Christmas that J and I were married, my parents gave us a Christmas traditions book.  It has space to write about Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, favorite presents given and received and memorable events that happened over that last year.  There is also a space for a Christmas card or photo.  It is always a highlight for me to go through that book each year, and take a trip down memory lane.

Once our family expanded to 3, I thought I'd also commemorate the season  with photos and a scrapbook.  The Noodle enjoys getting out the book to look through the pictures and listen to us retell stories of Christmas past.  Do you have any kind of Christmas memory book or scrapbook?

No comments: