About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Birthday celebration at preschool

Since the Noodle's birthday is while the kiddos are on vacation from preschool, we brought in her treats and celebrated today (which was also great, since it was my day to volunteer there too!).  Each of the children colored a page for a birthday book for her and she made a crown to wear.  It was sweet talking to them as they were coloring.  Some whipped through the activity and others really spent quite a bit of time on it (you can obviously tell the ones who like to color...and those who don't!).

While I was there, I was also really able to see the Noodle playing with the other kids.  Now, don't get me wrong, she's always played with children, but today, there were about 4-5 of them laughing, interacting, playing together with the puppet theater and then working together on a puzzle.  It really warmed my heart to see not only parallel play but interactive play.  One little guy went into the pretend center and brought her a birthday cake and then kept cutting pieces of cake for her to eat.  Love it!

No comments: