About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Advent chain--Day 22

"Make reindeer food"

Santa always gets cookies and milk, but what about his poor reindeer?  They're doing all the hard work, climbing to the tops of the trees and to the tops of the walls before they dash away--they need a little sustinance!  I've found that this recipe does the trick: 
-1/4 cup dry oats
-1/4 cup brown sugar
-1 teaspoon cinnamon
-Handful of green or red sugar sprinkles

This little poem will also ensure a visit from the Jolly Ol' Elf and his trusty helpers--Magic Reindeer Food Poem:
Sprinkle on the lawn at night.
The moon will make it sparkle bright.
As Santa's reindeer fly and roam,
This will guide them to my home!

No comments: