About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Advent chain--Day 18

"Attend a brass quintet performance"

Our orchestra puts on a children's program that focuses on the various instrument families.  We were fortunate enough to get tickets to the brass/Christmas performance today.  It was the first time that the Noodle has been to the orchestra's home--and what a GORGEOUS home it is! 

 The show is nice and short (1/2 hour), so it is perfect for the pint-sized audience.  It was so fun to get dressed up (and of course see all the other adorable kiddos dressed in their finest) and listen to the beautiful Christmas music.  The Noodle sat so still and was very quiet...just absorbing it all in.  J and I kept smiling at each other over her (very serious) head. 

***Notice how the Noodle is gripping her hand/making a fist in the bottom 2 pictures?  She holds her hands like that when she's excited or is intently focused on something.  Cute, huh?! (Even though I'm a bit biased!)

No comments: