About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Advent chain--Day 17

"Participate in a Journey to Bethlehem"

A church in our area puts on a Journey to Bethlehem.  We went last year for the first time and I knew I definitely wanted to do it again.  What a way to bring the Christmas story alive!
Not so sure about the Shepherd's sheep
 Sorry, no room at the Inn
 The real reason for the season.

O.k., now...switching gears.......

J and I were also able to attend the Noodle's Christmas party at school.  Daddy helped her make an ornament and I helped with the cookie frosting and deocrating.  She assured us that she did NOT need our help in the eating of said cookie.  Ha ha!  At the end, all the children sang Jingle Bells.  One hour of whirlwind activity and massive amounts of sugar consumption and then we headed home.  Wheesh!  I have a feeling it has only just begun!!


Not quiiite enough sugar...might as well spoon some sprinkles too!
 Merry, merry Ho Ho Ho!
Jingle Bells, la la la

No comments: