About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Advent chain--day 2

"Make a peppermint milkshake"

Yum!  Who doesn't love a peppermint milkshakes to help you get into the Christmas spirit?  Considering that we only seem to make cold, frothy drinks during Advent, we just used our mini-Cuisin*rt--no blender for us, but it worked just fine.  Let me tell you, if you've never made one, ya gotta try (unless milkshakes make you nauseous, like J who had a milk allergy as a kid--I know TMI). Anyhooooo, I think last year I got vanilla ice cream and candycanes.  This time I got smart and just picked up a container of peppermint stick ice cream.  Add a splash of milk and viola!  Yum-O!!
Someone enjoying a little taster
My milk-mustache tells the whole story...it was GOOOOOD!

No comments: