About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Advent Chain--Days 6 and 7

So I'm obviously a bit behind on my posts--moving ahead at the speed of life I guess!  I don't have any photos of the activities either, so I thought I'd just throw up a cute one of the C.N.  Day 6 was to go to the Noodle's preschool Christmas carol party (the last minute decision not to go caroling out in the drizzle and just sing in the church was cheered by all the parents) and then nosh on cocoa and cookies afterwards. 

Day 7 was to color Christmas pages.  This started off well, but then the printer decided to jam up on me as I was to suppose to be walking out the door to go teach Centergy.  Isn't that always the way?!  When you're in a rush, technology NEVER cooperates.  That's o.k.  The Noodle and Lollie had a fun time just coloring in regular coloring books.  Good ol' fashion fun!

Tomorrow is going to be another whirl-wind day, so we'll what that holds.

No comments: