About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Advent Chain Day 21 and 22

Even with all the birthday fun yesterday, we still found time for our Advent chain activity (read the Nativity story and act it out with the Little People figures) and since one of the Noodle's gifts was the 3 Wisemen, now we can tell that part of the story too.  The nativity continues to be a good pre-dinner/Mama's-in-the-kitchen activity.
Today we made reindeer food to sprinkle out on the lawn Christmas Eve.  Santa always gets milk and cookies, but we can't forget his hard working team!  Somewhere I found a fun recipe on-line--1/4C oatmeal, 1/4C brown sugar and a sprinkle of glitter (or in our case, colored sugar-cookie sprinkles).  Mix it all together and voila!  Something for the reindeer to munch on while Santa's doing his thing.

No comments: