About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Advent Chain Day 9

Today's activity was to drive around and look at Christmas lights.  I remember doing this as a child and always loved the fact that we were all ready for bed, wearing our jammies in the car.  Wild and crazy times!  When we were discussing it at breakfast this morning, the Noodle was most emphatic about how she would wear her jammies, slippers and robe tonight too.  So, we got all bundled in the car, cranked up the heat, turned on the pretty  music and by 7:15, not 15 minutes after we had started, somebody, was gently snoring away.  That's o.k.-- J and I enjoyed finishing our tour and admiring all the festive sights.  Tomorrow we're decking the halls...I feel so inspired!

No comments: