About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Advent Chain Day 19

Since I'm off of school now, I have to kick the birthday and Christmas preparations into high gear.  I was able to do a little last minute shopping this a.m., we made the birthday treat for school this afternoon and in between took time out for a haircut.  Tomorrow I'm hoping to do a little wrapping, sewing and baking before picking the Noodle up from school.

Today's activity was to take a walk down memory lane and look at past Christmas holidays in our scrapbook.  My S-I-L is an avid (when time allows) scrapbooker.  She got me into it while we were waiting for the Noodle.  I haven't done nearly what I should do, but somehow doing 3-4 pages for a Christmas book is do-able for me.  That's been the extent of it these past few years.  I still have a "waiting" scrapbook that I started when we were in the holding pattern for the Noodle.  Perhaps that should be a new year's resolution--to finish it?!

No comments: