About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Advent Chain Day 4

A certain "older" elf helped the Noodle make up her Christmas list.  Somethings we had heard about and knew she was longing for (a Cars backpack and Thomas books) and other things were a bit surprising (not sure about all of the Kung Fu Panda items...) and I'm pretty sure that Santa will be holding off a couple more years before embarking on the "electronic" gifts i.e. the DS.  I especially love the third item from the bottom--kisses.  Now I know Santa can deliver on those!  She informed me later on that she forgot something very important--goggles.  Yes, she's been talking about wanting those since this summer.  What a goof!

No comments: