About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 4--color Christmas cards for family and 1 year blog anniversary!


It is hard to believe that I started this blog one year ago today. While it celebrates a one year birthday, I celebrate a slightly older one. To celebrate, J and I went to a meeting for the Noodle and then went out to Christmas and birthday shop for her. Afterwards we hit St*rbucks and then went back to the mall to look for J (so much easier without someone saying "All Done!" every 5 seconds!). Then it was onto dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, before we came home for cake and presents. Grandma and Grandpa were holding down the homefront while we were out gallivanting about. While we both missed the Noodle and her antics, it certainly was nice to have a date afternoon/evening!

The highlight of our Advent activity for today was the Christmas stickers. Boy did she ever enjoy picking out the stickers and decorating the cards. Apparently putting smaller stickers over the faces of the larger ones is really fun! Who knew?


No comments: