About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Computer virus, Preschool open house and Advent chain day 10

Oops...somehow I managed to pick up a virus (looking for a recipe of all things) and so the computer has been down for a couple of days. Sadly, I did the same thing to J's laptop a few weeks ago. We've been on the Internet for I don't know how many years and never gotten a virus...now 2 in the last 4 weeks. Yuck!!

The Advent chain activity for today was coloring some Christmas pages. I picked something easy because we had a crazy day! Hear and Touch the Music class, preschool open house and then a doctor's appointment for me. By the time we got home, both of us crashed. It didn't help that everything was scheduled back to back so we were running, running, running! Whew.

While we were at the open house, The Noodle saw one of her friends who had been in a playgroup with her. It will be great that she has a familiar face on that first day. He was so sweet when he saw her. He said "Hi! Take my hand, come on and let's go play cars over here." Alas, the moment was lost because she refused to go, but he stuck around and they did end up floating over to the pretend area. He recently got a globe (rather strange for a 3 year old but we'll go with it) and always asks his mother to show him where China is because that is where the C.N. is from. He's too cute, but boy can he be a pistol...keeps his mom on her toes!

No comments: