About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A healthy report


We went back and saw the surgeon for a follow-up and he was very pleased with how the Noodle is healing. She is pretty much off the pain medicine and is back to eating and drinking (soft foods of course) almost as she was before the surgery. We'll have another appointment in 3 months, but for now, it is definitely a healthy report, praise the Lord!

With everything the Noodle been through this past week, I am so grateful that we were able to be there with her to comfort and support her. I can't help but think about all the other waiting orphans who are having to go through medical procedures and have no one to hold them, kiss them and love on them. It breaks my heart! I just pray that the nannies take a little extra time out of their busy day to take care of those little ones who are hurting.

1 comment:

David,Lois,Austin, Darrell & Leila said...

We're glad to hear she did so well.
The McBeath's