About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

Happy Father's Day to J, Papa and Grandpa! We love you and are so thankful that you are in our lives!!
I feel so blessed that the Chinese Noodle has three such excellent examples of men in her life (mine too, I might add). She is learning what the Lord is like by the examples that these three demonstrate: acting in a loving, kind, caring, honest, hard-working, dedicated, consistent, and compassionate manner. I've heard an old saying that you tend to marry someone just like your father (or mother). I pray, for her sake, that this is true. Thanks for being such wonderful role models--for all the girls in your lives.

An annual Father's Day weekend tradition...riding on Grandpa's train.
Spending time with Grandpa, Great-Uncle D and Great-Aunt T
This is what I think of my daddy.
Helping harvest some veggies for dinner.

No comments: