About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Thank you!

We had a special visitor yesterday, J's aunt from California. She has stopped by before on previous visits to the Midwest and we always have fun. Yesterday was no exception. She brought the Noodle the CUTEST necklace from Stella and Dot. Not only was the necklace divine, but the box it came in was just as great! I particularly like the the diamante ball...hmmmmm, perhaps you'll be seeing it sometime on me?! Aunt C always knows what the girls (both little and big) like--jewelery, fancy shoes and great clothes! Thanks for the great visit :)

***Sorry the necklace doesn't show up better...when bling calls, you better answer, no matter what you're wearing!


No comments: