About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A stop on the farm



On our way driving down and back from Florida, we always stop to stay at my Nana's house. One of my aunts also lives in the same small town, and owns and runs a small nursery/shop selling "Kentucky Pride" items. They use to be dairy farmers but have since left that business, but continue to use the farm. There are always quite a number of animals around--calves, goats, rabbits, pot bellied pigs, chickens and of course cats. Very picturesque!

On the day we went up there, it was HOT HOT HOT. The Noodle's head started sweating the minute we left the air conditioning. By the end, she was a wet mess. I guess you can't be on a farm and not get a little sweaty and dirty :)



Her reaction walking past the pot bellied pigs--maybe she's not such a farm girl!




No comments: