About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

CSA Week 2

This week was more like what I had expected with the CSA. Still a good bounty though. In our stash we got: pea pods, onions, garlic scamps, kohlrabi, kale, cabbage, red leaf lettuce, zucchini and oregano. We still have kohlrabi left over from last week...and J's the only one who generally eats it. Hmmmm--I'd better buck up and start learning to like it!

Marveling at the size of the pea pod...


before she took a chomp!


**Can you tell we're trying to grow out some bangs...ugh!

***Check back tomorrow, because I have a GREAT deal for those in the adoption community :)

No comments: