About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Friday, January 21, 2011

P#nera lunch

Today the Noodle and I were fortunate enough to eat lunch with a family that traveled with us to China.  They live about 4 hours away, but have a close family member staying at the hospital in our city for an "extended stay", and so are up here for a few days.  Amidst snowy conditions and frigid temperatures we ventured out to meet them at P#nera. 
Did someone say cheese?
It was fun to connect, catch up and chat about life and all that is going on, especially with the 2 girls.  At the end of the lunch, we attempted to get some photos.  L was cooperative, but the Noodle was being goofy.  You'll also notice the red ring around her mouth...tomato soup--yummy on a cold day!
Bundle and cuddle up!

3 comments:

David,Lois,Austin, Darrell & Leila said...

I really enjoyed our lunch. Thanks for coming out to meet us on such a COLD, COLD day!

Debbie Sauer said...

I love Panera, and the pictures of the girls! Blessings

Nicole said...

That first picture made me lol!! That is some nice "cheese"!