About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year--2011

Hard to believe that the calendar has flipped and we're in 2011.  We're getting back to a more normal routine and tomorrow, J will head back to the office (sniff).  This past week we enjoyed hangin' as a family, laying low and generally recharging (that being said, why is it, then, that as I sit and type this post at 11:36 a.m., I am badly in need of a nap?!).  I guess, to summarize, we spent time working on puzzles, reading, organizing and attacking some of those "honey-do" lists!  A good way to start the new year I'd say.  Here's hoping that your 2011 is filled with love, laughter, family, friends and above all, faith. Cheers!





***The Noodle has decided that when it is time to pose for a picture, that she'll either be sticking her tongue partially (or fully out) or she'll be doing some kind of crazy "kung-fu" move with her arms.  Charming.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that dress she has on!! So cute. You guys all look great!! Can't wait to see what the new year holds. Love you.