About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Friday, January 7, 2011

"Cover your eyes"

I love the Noodle.  No question.  But at times mind you, she can be a down-right stinker.  And I don't love that.  When she has been naughty or is being given a "talking to", she will sometimes put her hand up and "cover your eyes".  Initially it is hard not to snicker.  But then you realize you're being dissed by a 4 year old and that ain't cool.  Sometimes she'll say "I'm covering your eyes" and sometimes the hand just goes up.  Either way it isn't a pretty situation.  I'm real big on eye contact, especially when you've been caught and the situation is being addressed.  Heh...cover your eyes indeed!
Oops, I guess Thomas was the one being cheeky. 
I stand corrected ;)

No comments: