About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Fun, fun, fun


Lights blinking...bells bonging...buzzers buzzing...tokens clanking...yep, we hooked up with our friends back at Chuck-E-Cheese.  This time, F's older sister was able to join us.  Yeah!  The Noodle only won 82 tickets, but with an extra coupon for 30, was able to pick a few more things.  Unfortunately, one of her prizes, the car, broke on the way home.  Isn't that the way?!  Good thing she was positive about it ;)
With Chinese New Year just around the corner, I know we'll be seeing more of this family.  We're looking forward to the big party and celebrating the Year of the Rabbit with you.  See you soon!

No comments: