About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Kiddie Park

Somehow, in my entire childhood, we never once visited this Kiddie Park!  I can't believe it.  Perhaps because by the time we moved to this city, I was taller than the 50" limit (but Uncle wasn't), so I was a bit beyond it.  But anyhoo...we were suppose to go with friends today, but then one of the little girls got sick (boo--we missed you!).  The Noodle and I decided to go anyway, just the 2 of us.  One of the last hurrahs of summer.
We hit all of the rides and had a great time in the process.  While it was busy, we didn't really have to wait, except for the train.  One of the little bonuses?  When you buy a book of tickets, those which don't get used, can be used the following year...actually they can be used forever.  There's no expiration date!  Cool, huh?  We'll definitely be back!!
Ready with her ticket.
Fun on the merry-go-round.
 

1 comment:

The Bat Cave said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for sharing!

~Robin