About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Love is in the air

Hello friends!  Hard to believe the Noodle's valentine party was this morning!  Seems like we were just at school celebrating Christmas (no matter how hard I try to stop it, time keeps flying by!).
It was a nice, low-key party.  Not a lot of hype.  Not a lot of junk.  I remember how laden down the kids would get with j-u-n-k when I was teaching.  Each party was an opportunity to pig-out and it definitely seemed like more was better.  Maybe that's changed a bit now, however, especially with all the media attention on childhood eating habits, etc.  But I digress.........The kidlets had a fun time and it was nice catching up with some of the moms.
I wonder what the Noodle's friend is thinking?!
J and I are having a date night on Saturday to celebrate...yippee!!  We'll probably just hang on the actual day.  Maybe a glass of bubbly...hmmm.  I like the sound of that!  What are you doing to celebrate?

No comments: