About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

CNY banquet

We met up with all of the other Families with Children from China (FCC) for the Chinese New Year banquet this afternoon.  This year it was held at a different venue--not quite as "authentic" as in years past, but what was lacking in "authenticity" was certainly made up in the copious amounts of food!  There was something for everyone, so I'm pretty certain that no one went away hungry.  I know the three of us rolled out of there.

"The Girls" with their drums, ready for the parade.
Here we go!
Red envelopes and lucky money
A big 'ol group hug--what a great way to end this 15 day celebration!

No comments: