About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Inspiration

First off, let me say how much I lurrrve Amy Butler prints.  Gorgeous!  The colors, the patterns, the combinations.  The only problem?  Rather hard to locate, other than on-line...at least in our part of the world :)  Luckily, I found a shop (close by too--who knew?!) that carries some and so the Noodle and I went shopping yesterday.  The hardest part?  Making a choice.  Aghhhh!  Each one is better than the next.  These were the 4 I ended up choosing.  Time to get busy and make something with them!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Erin-
love these! Where did you find them? Looking forward to seeing what you make!

Andrea

E said...

I'll e-mail you the info :)