About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

CSA Week 12



We only have a few more weeks with the CSA, so we're making the most of it. This week we received: red apples, turnips, kale, broccoli, sweet potatoes, a red and yellow tomato, a red pepper, an acorn squash, bib lettuce and 2 jalapeno peppers. Earlier in the week I made a delicious vegetarian recipe--Moroccan-style stuffed acron squash. You can find it here. The Noodle enjoyed the stuffing, but wasn't so crazy about the squash. We'll have to keep trying.

On a different note, I've taken on a new "job". I'm now responsible for our weekly church newsletter that goes into the bulletin. I've never really done any desk-top publishing before, so this is another new adventure. We'll see how it goes.......

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That squash recipe sounds yummy! It's been fun to see the variety of veggies -- and how they've changed with the seasons-- over the past few months. You may have inspired me to look into a CSA for next year. And-- good luck with your new "job". It sounds like fun!