About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Messy, ooey-gooey kind of day

Oodles and oodles of noodles.
Get ready, get set--
Go!!Yipee! Mama's joining in on the fun.>
Hmmm, I think things are about to get interesting.
Squishy.....
Icky.....
Ooooh this feels funny!After a phone conversation with my good friend about how I've never done fingerpaint with the Noodle, I was feeling a big guilty. I don't particularly like to get messy so consequently, I don't encourage those types of activities. However...she is a toddler so...I decided to break out the playdoh (we do do this quite frequently), the shaving cream and once J got home, the pumpkin carving tools. I'm not quite as adventurous as one of the moms we traveled with who used shaving cream on their backyard playset, but it was certainly time to introduce the C.N. to the world of messy fun. She certainly enjoyed it too. Perhaps this will have to become an every week occurrence, like it was in my classroom...we'll see.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I don't really like to "get messy" either!
And as it turns out, Emmi doesn't either! It's good C likes it!

We don't break out the playset fun often, actually, only once!

Seth said...

J-Nice Sam Adams t-shirt!! Hey, I think the picture of you with the pumpkin on your head with C all messy should be your Facebook profile pic!