About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy weekend


J and I tapped into our "inner Martha" to come up with the centerpieces and my sister-in-law did the favors (2 fall bulbs to be planted in honor of the couple).
The Bride-to-be with a place setting of her china.
Dorothy with her little dog Toto
Notice the other Dorothy in the background?


We've had a busy weekend and are still battling a cough/runny nose. At least the 3 and under crowd has remained fever-free (can't say as much for the older male in the house). Friday we went to a Halloween party at our local Y*CA and Saturday I helped host a shower for J's cousin who is getting married in March. We were supposed to go to another Halloween party this afternoon but an executive decision was made to just "chill" and focus on getting healthy. At least the sun is shining, which always brightens any mood.

No comments: