About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Scrappy Owl treat bag

Nice view of the Noodle, but the bag is a bit hard to see.
Nice view of the bag...too bad I lost the smiling Noodle

I found this cute Halloween trick or treat bag here and decided to modify a bit...I have all this material left over from making the Noodle's Bai Jai Bei quilt and this project seemed perfect for it. While most things Halloween-related have been deemed either "spooky" or "scary" by the Noodle, this was one that she was excited about. Unfortunately, J and the C.N. had a bad run-in with some decorations at L*we's earlier this month, and now she's rather wary. We'll see how she does when the 31st comes around. It always makes me sad that so many of the costumes seem to be sooo inappropriate for most of the kiddos wearing them...I guess that is just my own judgemental views coming through, but I think if I see one more Scream costume, I just might scream myself!!!

1 comment:

nest of posies said...

this turned out adorable!!! hoot hoot! too cute.

i completely agree with you about the costumes. this will be the first year that my oldest want to wear a "bad guy" costume. gulp. at least it isn't a bloody scary one. i hate those.

thanks for linking up to the FALL FESTIVAL!

kellie