About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Music Together





As I have said earlier, the Noodle loves most things related to music. I had heard about a program called Music Together through our early childhood PTA and decided to go to a demo class last Spring. We had such a good time and after doing a little more research, decided that this would be a great opportunity to help the Noodle develop her musical skills (and brush up on mine in the process). Every week we get to sing, dance, play instruments and experience a variety of genres of music, all the while having fun. It has been a great opportunity. Ironically, another added benefit is that 2 of the other moms have also experienced the joy of adoption (the instructor and 1 other). It is refreshing to go somewhere where children don't always look like the spitting images of their parents!

1 comment:

Jennifer R. Woda said...

What a nice post! I am so glad you guys are having a good time.