About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last week for the CSA

This is the last week that we will be participating in the CSA. We've certainly enjoyed it, especially the anticipation of what veggies we are going to get each week (and how we're going to use them!). If you have the opportunity to participate in one, I'd highly recommend it. There is no doubt that the smaller, local farmers can use all the help they can get. This is just another example of how you can do your part and become a little "greener".

In the stash this week we got: beets, kale, spinach, a cuke, a red pepper, an acorn squash, a baby eggplant, a red onion, 2 jalapeno peppers, and 3 HUGE apples.

Yes, this apple is just about as big as my head!

No comments: