About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Thank you Auntie C and Uncle S!!!

"Wow-whee these 2 are fun!""Mmmmmm these munchkins are good!"
Playing in the water with Auntie C.
"Where's Uncle S?!"
"Ohh, here he is."
Auntie C does it again.
We had a great time hanging out, catching up and laughing with S and C this past weekend. I know the Chinese Noodle loved every minute of it. She would wake up each morning looking for them--earlier than they were interested in getting up, so sometimes it got a bit interesting--ha ha! Their love for her is evident and it means so much to J and I to witness that love. The Noodle is blessed to not only have them as her Aunt and Uncle, but also as her Godparents.

While we had to leave late this morning from their house in order to make our flight, Aunt C still managed to whip out the camera for one last photo shoot. She really captured some great shots. Thanks again S and C for a wonderful visit. "Love You!!" We wish you lived closer!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: