About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Exploring Portsmouth, NH

Getting ready to explore.
Beautiful Portsmouth


I'm having such a good time...and I got a purple balloon too! How much better can things get?!
Hangin' out before dinner.
Today we spent the day wandering around and exploring the adorable town of Portsmouth. We were fortunate enough to have the rain fall while we were eating...other than that, it was perfect sight-seeing weather. All the cute stores, restaurants and wonderful signs were so much fun to see. On the way home, everyone fell asleep in the car, execept for poor Uncle S who was driving. Homemade pizza was on the menu for dinner. Another great day in the greater Boston-area!

No comments: