About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend Re-Cap

A glimpse into the future.
Look at all the kites!!
Enjoying the dock.
Looking out over the Lake.
Taking a break from the bike.
Carefully carrying her watering can.
I'm not letting this backpack out of my sight.
We've had a busy last few days. Friday, we got together for lunch with a high school friend and her sister (who adopted her children from China and Korea). It was great getting to peer into the future as to what the Chinese Noodle may look like in 10+ years. Saturday we went out to Grandma and Grandpa's for a picnic with the family and then onto Lolly and Papa's summer place, Lazy Days, to spend the night. Sunday, after getting home, we went to a party in honor of a old, old friend and her family (great to see you again KEO). Today we worked out in the garden and watered all the seeds that J planted. I definitely see vegetables in our future. Yum! Now we just have to convince the Noodle. The real highlight of the weekend, at least by the C.N.'s perspective however, was when she got her backpack (thanks Lolly and Papa). It has been by her side (or back) ever since.

No comments: