About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Visit to the Farmpark


I'd much rather look at the chicks in the cage, than touch the hen.
Hmmmmm, this farm certainly has a strong odor, doesn't it?!


On Friday, the Chinese Noodle, Grandma and I went to visit a Farmpark that is about 45 minutes away. Since we're always reading about farms and farm animals, I thought the C.N. would love it. She did. We saw all kinds of animals and she petted a couple of pigs, a rabbit, sheep and lambs. When the time came for her to pet the hen, she wanted no part of it (don't blame her really--they can be a bit crazy!). The real highlight of the trip, however, was the opportunity to wear her boots. What a character, prancing all around the farm in her bright boots.

No comments: