About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

9 years ago....



9 years ago, on a beautiful, sunny Saturday morning, I said "I do" to my best friend. Throughout the years, as I was praying for the Lord to send the perfect mate to me, I had no idea he had J in mind. What started out as a blind date turned into exactly what I could ever hope for in a marriage. Paul's letter to the Corinthians certainly serves as a wonderful model regarding what it should look like: "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."--1 Corinthians 13:4-8. I pray that everyday, I can demonstrate this type of love a little more strongly to J. Happy Anniversary--I love you always!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary! Now that the weather is getting nicer we need to get together :)

Kimberly said...

Happy anniversary to you both!