About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

"A bird! A bird!" ***Note: Please do NOT look at the dirty windows :(
Those birds are such a hoot!
Wheeeee! I love the slide!
Mama would much rather me climb here, than on the dining room table, which she caught me doing the other day.
Friends!!
Today I'm thankful that we were able to have a nice, slow-movin' morning where we didn't have to go and do. The Chinese Noodle wanted to sit and watch the birds and squirrels out the window and I was happy to sit and watch her. We did this for about 20 minutes and every time she saw any type of animal movement, she'd get so excited, point and laugh. After we got back from the grocery store, we had an impromptu picnic lunch at a local playground with a best friend from high school and her 2 kiddos. Welcome Spring!

1 comment:

Seth said...

Sis, no one would've noticed the windows but since you brought attention to it we did! Don't be so vain, we don't think less of you!!