About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swimming lessons


Tonight was the first night of swimming lessons. Since the Chinese Noodle is in the "shrimps" class, parents are expected to jump in and join the fun. Both of us were able to go and had a lot of fun spashing in the water with her. The temperature was exactly as I remebered it growing up...freezing (and this was in the pool in the high school and so you'd expect it to be a little warmer!). Even at the end of the session, with blue lips, chattering teeth and body shaking shivers, she was still requesting "more?". I think someone will sleep well tonight :)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

The "shrimps" class-- how cute is that name?! The CN looks so excited about swimming in that picture. Sounds like it was a great night for you all.