About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Newest addition to the (extended) family and birthday wishes

Congratulations go out to J's brother and his wife on the arrival of their son this morning. The little guy weighed in at 6 lbs 7 oz and is 21 inches long. 100% boy, 100% healthy!! He joins his 4 brothers to complete their family. The Chinese Noodle will have a new playmate to pal around with at Grandma and Grandpa's house. How fun!

I also wanted to wish my dear friend, and former co-teacher, a happy birthday. We taught together for many years in a self-contained classroom for children with Autism. Let me tell ya, life was never dull...crazy, amazing, frustrating, inspiring, funny--yes. Dull--never. I learned so much from her and am blessed to have had her as a mentor. Thanks for the memories and a very happy b-day to you CS!!

No comments: