About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

AWAA get together


Look how big we've gotten (and how our hair has grown!!)

A few days ago the Chinese Noodle and I met up with another AWAA family who traveled to China with us. They live about an hour away and were coming to our neck of the woods to pick up a relative at the airport. We caught up over breakfast at Bob Evan's, marveled at how much bigger our daughters have gotten in just 4 months, and traded stories. It was a wonderful chance to reconnect and definitely a Christmas blessing to see what a little bit of love can do for a child. Praise the Lord that these little girls will be experiencing a different Christmas this year than they did last year!!!

No comments: