About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Four candles. Minus a few decades.

What a yummy looking birthday dinner. Even better since I didn't have to prepare it!



Ooooohhh...more beautiful jewelry!



"Sure Mama...I'll sit here and read my paper so you can read yours. It is my birthday gift to you!"




Now that's a birthday sight that warms my heart...my handsome hubby holding our "Chinese Noodle" bearing coffee...early in the morning. Notice the bow--the C.N. requested to wear it. J just made it sure it matched the p.j.s!


I had a very special birthday, thanks to my loving family. In the morning, the C.N. and I had a playdate with a friend and her 2 granddaughters at the local library. After the C.N.'s nap, my mom, "Lolly", stopped by for a chat, a cup of tea and a tea biscuit (one of my favorites!). Then J. came home and brought sushi for dinner as well as German Chocolate cake for dessert. I then opened my presents, but the best gift of all, of course, was the C.N. being here to celebrate with us. Definitely a birthday to remember!!





























































No comments: