About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

3rd Grade Here She Comes!


The Noodle started 3rd grade this morning with mixed feelings.  3rd graders go to a new school so there was a fair amount of nervousness due to this, plus just the general uncertainty of a new teacher, new friends and a new room.

Excitement was also there. A new year!  New possibilities!  Reuniting with old friends.  All good things!
Not gonna lie--there was also a bit of disappointment too, because c'mon, who isn't sad to see summer vacation over?!
Another bonus of this year?  We'll have other kiddos to wait with at the bus stop.  I've said it before but our neighborhood is slowly changing and younger families are moving in--I love it!
I'm looking forward for her to get off the bus so I can hear all about her first day's adventure.  It feels good to get back into the swing of things.  Boom--bring it 3rd grade!

No comments: