About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Remembering..."The Call"

7 years ago J and I were enjoying our vacay down in Florida.  It was just the two of us and we had nothing planned that week except for tons and tons of beach time.
One evening, early on into the trip, we got back to the condo and J happened to check his cell phone. Much to our utter amazement, we saw that we had missed two calls from our adoption agency.  

The time we had been praying and waiting for had finally come--a referral!!!  This was the little face that stared back at us when we opened up the e-mail.  What an answer to prayer she was (and still is).
We're going to be heading back to that exact same place very soon.  This time it won't be just J and I but our family of 4.  God is so good!!!
Happy referral anniversary Noodle!

No comments: