About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Home Tour


If you were to drive up to our house, this is the view you'd see, depending from which direction you were coming.
Welcome!  Come on in!
                                     
The living room with a slight change to the mantle with the glittered bottle brush trees and sparkly houses.  Aunt C and I made the pillow last year (here) and the re-purposed silver wreath with the directions here.
The dining room--
The flurry of snowflakes that the Noodle and I made (plus our barren looking backyard)
 The sun room with the Believe banner from last year and our Jesse Tree.
 A little tree in our bedroom with photos of the girls through the years.
 A vintage ceramic Christmas tree made by my grandma years ago in our mudroom.
To see last Christmas go here:  2013

1 comment:

Seth said...

Grandma McCormick made the vintage ceramic Christmas tree!?! I didn't know that! So wonderful to be with you all!!