About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

And that's a wrap!


For all its preparations, anticipation and planning, Christmas has come and gone.  Sigh.  It was a good  great one.  Raise your hands and give a "whoop" worthy!
Highlights?  Definitely seeing Uncle and Aunt C over the heads of other parishioners at the Christmas Eve service.  I had to do a double take...they weren't suppose to get in until laaaate that night but managed to leave early and make it in time for the service!  Whoa!!
 
Having this little one home with us.  Such wonder and excitement--and blessings beyond words.
And of course, getting to visit with family, both far and near.  Another year--another group picture.
Multiple generations--grandchildren and great-grandchildren
Feeling so blessed and content.  God is good.

No comments: