About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Look who's 8 years old!


How, how, how has it happened?!  Our little Noodle has gone and turned 8 on us!!

We had Lollie and Papa over for dinner on Saturday night (Grandma and Grandpa were both missed, but not their sick germs!) and then a small party with friends on Sunday.
The theme?  Unicorns/rainbows.  The girls painted unicorn t-shirts, played rainbow BINGO, ate some rainbow cake and played a few other party-related games.
I made this cake and I think it tasted pretty good, but now I've gone and gotten what the other 3 had, so I'm not a good judge.  As I've said in the past, my cake decorating skills are mediocre at best, but at least the pom-poms are festive, right?! The 8 year olds didn't seem to mind, ha!
You are turning into such a big girl.  You are inquisitive and a great problem solver.  Daddy and I love to watch you when you get in "the zone" and your imagination soars.  You are a thinker and can be such a big help! Mei Mei so looks up to you and you're continuing to learn what it means to be a big sister.  We are proud of how are growing up and becoming the person God created you to be.
Happy birthday big girl!!  We love you to the China moon and back!!

No comments: