About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello...Market edition

Hello and happy New Year's Eve!  2012 is winding down and we're getting ready to say hello to 2013.  These pics were snapped at our wonderful downtown market on Christmas Eve...enjoy!

Hello to stall after stall of yummy goodness.
Hello to eating colorfully--so much more fun!
 
Hello to playful cupcakes--LEGOs and Sesame Street.

Hello to a reminder of what "real" food looks like.  This was what freaked the Noodle out!
Hello to cheese--oh how I love you!
Hello to pastries galore.  No calories here, eh?!
Hello to the Market celebrating a birthday and 100 years of history...here's to 100 more!
 Linking up with Lisa and her Hello Monday post.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

Brian