About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Hello Monday--wedding style

Hello there!  J and I had a nice, little get-away this past weekend and celebrated a soroity sister's wedding.  There was love in the air--December weddings are beautiful, aren't they?  It also doubled as a birthday mini-break for me.  Woo-Hoo :)
Hello to marrying your best friend.
Hello to dear, sweet friends.  My cheeks and tummy hurt from laughing so much!
Hello to "throwing diamonds" with soroity sisters...and some International officers!
Hello to December--Christmas is just right around the corner and I'm thrilled to start decking the halls!

Hello to turning another year old and (perhaps) a little wiser?!  Linking up with Lisa and her hellos.

No comments: